Aug 20, 2008

Photos: D. June (Kwist) Stockton and Family

junelittle
D. June Kwist ca. 1920's



erlin&dorisjunestockton
D. June (Kwist) and Erlin Stockton ca. 1950's

fall2004recoverydisc 292

Ann (Kilson) and William Stockton with daughters Patti and Pamela


junejerrybarbaraandjudi1960
D. June (Kwist), Jerry, Barbara (Tittle) and Judi Stockton ca. 1960's

GeraldEugeneStocktoninuniform
Gerald Eugene Stockton

Juneworkingatbendix1981
D. June (Kwist) Stockton working at Bendix in South Bend (1981)

jerrystocktonjrandbrideLisa
Jerry Stockton Jr and wife Lisa

billystocktonBrittneySuslowToddDeusher
Grandchildren of D. June and Erlin Stocktin... Billy, Brittney and Todd

1 comment:

Theaatje said...

Hello, as I was searching photos of the ship Rijndam i noticed you also came on the Rijndam to America and odly enough our destination was Stockton also. we then lived on Lyndsey Str. Just off Wilson Way. We rented from Dutch people who owned the house and other Dutch people, who lived across the street from us in Den Helder, arranged that we would have a house when we came from Holland. I went to Fremont Junior High and graduated from Franklin High School.
I was born in Den Helder, Noord Holland and my parents were born in de Haarlemmermeer Polder in Hoofddorp. My dad worked for KLM and they transferred him to Den Helder where us kids were born. He worked in Den Helder for the Dutch Royal Navy until we immigrated to Stockton, CA. Today I am married, have two daughters and seven grandchildren and live in Lodi, CA. If I had my choice I would rather live on the coast. I know so many Dutch people here in the Stockton-Lodi area how did we
miss you?
Hope to hear from you, would like to know your story and when you came here and amazingly on the same boat and ending in the same town...wow!! Greetings (groetjes van) from Thea Terlouw-Hess. Just to note, I still speak Dutch even though I was 12 yrs, old when we came here. I'm the yougest of four children.


Search tkwist's cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:

Restrict search to

Surname